- We are currently hiring for multiple levels – mid-level and senior software developers.
- The Software Developer is part of an agile development team building and working on enterprise grade websites and software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack.
- The Software Developer is involved in all areas of development from design to development to testing and will have the flexibility to work on all areas of the application from the user interface to database implementation.
- Candidates for this position are expected to work in the office in Salem, NH daily.
- Job Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the duties and responsibilities of the Software Developer include:
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web-based business applications built on Microsoft and AWS technologies.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Working with teammates in the migration of older applications (aspx/angular) to the current tech stack.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between layers of the stack.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on budget.
- Provide third-level support to clients through bug fixes, patches, and investigatory tasks.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline) or at least one year of professional experience
- Willingness to learn
- Passion for solving problems
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
Core Competency Requirements
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts
- Familiarity with version control concepts
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Exposure to Microsoft .NET development using C#
- Knowledge of client/server application development
- Experience with Angular, Type-Script, Mongo DB and/or Python is a great plus.
- Unit-testing experience is also desired.