Utility Cloud is a successful SaaS software company located in Southern New Hampshire. We help public and private enterprises achieve optimal performance with a smooth-running, feature rich, asset and work management application. Our solution saves each organization 30-70% on time associated with managing assets, maintenance, and fulfilling regulatory compliance, at a much lower cost than the competition.
About the Role
As an implementation specialist, you play a critical role establishing rapport and strong relationships with clients as the first point of contact after contracts are signed. You are responsible for understanding the needs of clients, training, and setting them up for success so that they can achieve tangible results from our platform and suite of offerings.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Own the implementation process from account creation through go-live.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Identify the unique requirements of each client and help establish a framework to meet his/her and the company’s goals.
- Coordinate with our Development team to ensure client objectives and expectations are met in a timely manner.
- Provide remote demonstration training sessions and in a few cases, on-site consultation.
- Liaise with account managers to ensure smooth hand-off after training is complete.
- Monitor and track progress of key implementation milestones.
- Review reporting metrics with Manager and raise any issues or concerns that affect deliverables to our clients.
- Provide feedback on products, write client requirements, and test new functionalities.
- Identify and implement process improvements to continuously advance our work and the value that we deliver to clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
You are eligible to work in the U.S. and have a Bachelor’s degree, 2-4 years of relevant experience, and demonstrated ability in:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Excellent customer focus, initiative, attitude and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills, self-motivated, and comfortable handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Advanced project management, organizational, priority-setting and planning skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Absorbing and parsing technical information.