Utility Cloud is a successful SaaS software company located in Southern New Hampshire. We help public and private enterprises achieve optimal performance with a smooth-running, feature rich, asset and work management application. Our solution saves each organization 30-70% on time associated with managing assets, maintenance, and fulfilling regulatory compliance, at a much lower cost than the competition.
About the Role
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll be responsible for working directly with our customers to assist with any product and/or service inquiries. Answering support calls and tickets, coordinating resolutions with our development team, following up on client requests, and ensuring customer satisfaction is key to this position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist customers by answering product and service questions.
- Troubleshooting client issues that arise.
- Coordinate with our Development team to ensure client objectives and expectations are met in a timely manner.
- Prioritize client issues across the development board.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Assist with creating and documenting help files and resources for our customers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to prioritize and work independently with moderate supervision
- Detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks
- Works effectively under pressure and maintains a positive attitude
- Capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Utility Cloud offers a competitive salary and benefits package. This position is based in Salem, NH.